My daily boring bullshit weekend

        This weekend was pretty boring to me. Since next week will be (almost) last week at school so nobody has time to hang out with me. I woke  up quite early, walking with my dog, going to downtown to buy macaron then trying the best croissant ever in this world : croissant aux fruits. I bet Le panier made the best croissant. This croissant had many layers, once it's into your mouth. Holy mother, it melt immediately on your tongue. It tasted a little bit salted with a subtle sweetness. Damn, i already miss it. It rained so things turned to be  like i was a lonely girl with croissant on the right hand, coffee on the left hand, watching people passing a coffee shop in a gloomy day and feeling my life was so boring. After finishing my delicious breakfast ( at least in my mind it was a delicious breakfast) and my creepy thinkings about my life these days, I took a bus to my friend's apartment to gossip with her. I just wanted to talk with someone to kill my boring time and came back to home with a bunch of grocery things. What a day ...

Me last friday night
My breakfast
somewhere near Public Pine market

Comments