Food project (1)

These photos are in my new project : Food. I have a great passion for food, no matter how weight i gain, i still love eating, taking photos of food. These photos under somehow are my memories in Seattle Lol. Let's begin my food adventure with me.

Photobucket
Here is a lunch in Nola coffee when i had a trip to Bainbridge island. Chai tea latte was good, especially the foam. It was as good as  Roy Street coffee where makes the best Chai tea latte ever in my life.
Photobucket
We ordered 2 dishes. I ate grill salmon while my friend chose chicken soup. My friend's soup was not good, it was too salty while my dish was ok but no memory for it.
Photobucket
Decoration of the coffee seemed to be the best thing. I think the owner has artist eyes. They makes the coffee look rustic, antique

Photobucket
Next is food i  ate in China town : Honey court. The first picture on left hand : i coudn't remember the name even i'm trying to get my memory back but the photo on right hand, God. Its really delicious. I always ordered this when i came to this restaurant : Prawn honey walnut. Love it.  It was quite greasy and combined well with walnut. Prawns were crunchy with special sauce made of honey, mayonaise. Love it !
Photobucket
Nothing to say. DIm sun my favorite breakfast
Photobucket
Haha,  i like this photo a lot. i look quite innocent ;))
Now showing time ...

Photobucket
while this photo makes me look ridiculous 

Comments