Disappear

   
   Life is getting tough and tough to me. Living in this fucking chaotic world makes me wanna disappear or just a long sleep and never wake up. People - the most scariest word, presses me down to the end of black hole. They flattered me, giving me compliments, using me and  stabbing to my back. They don't know anything about me and they better shoudn't know about it. Hurt and painful lead me to a plan, a beautiful plan to revenge. I thought i was on the right way but at the end of this way, when i looked at them, the only one i could see was me. I don't know since from when i turned into bitch, giving everybody fake smiles, fake worlds, participating into the lie world and told myself it was just a social communication. And Yes, it was.
 
                        "While seeking revenge, dig two graves - one for yourself. "

                                                                                                                                      Seattle, 01/20/2012

Comments