2012.

I know it's too late to write about new year since it has passed for 5 days but that was an unforgettable night. The night before that, Seattle's weather was pretty bad, it was so much foggy even at day and night, it made us didn't expect a good firework day.However, 31st was kinda a nice day, even it was ( forsure) cold. Some friends picked me up and we celebrated a huge dinner before New year ( mostly we were so hungry plus we had 6+ hours left).

The night before 31st

I wandered around downtown by myself, trying capture best moments of very last days of 2012
Finished decorating my room, fresh start for new year.
Outfit for the day,  actually not the outfit i wore for NewYear night.
Last day for shopping.
And got lost -_-
Huge dinner

silly faces :)).
Then we headed to MLK beach but it turned out really freezing so we decided to go back to my apt and played card. It was so much fun, the one who lose had to drink water, i won't never forget these memories :). Then we went to Queen Anne hill - a beautiful place to see firework.After 1+ hours looking for place to park, finally we got a good spot to enjoy our last moments of 2012. When the time started counting down, we hugged each other really tight, my eyes were filled with tears. I know to some people, it was just a new year but to me, it was an unforgettable year. I changed completely. All my memories since the first time i came to Seattle have returned like a movie, the feelings of being lonely, homesick, worrying, happy, tears. I haven't thought i would study in America ( since my dream was Europe), i haven't thought there were so much things happening to me ( not a homesick) but i'm so happy that i have gone through it and became stronger, independent and the most valuable thing was that this year helped me to realize how important my family is in my heart. Thank you 2012, you're always  my most favorite year!
Đến giờ vẫn không tin đã qua năm 2012. Cũng giờ này năm trước đây, mình bắt đầu cuộc sống mới với đầy niềm vui, nỗi buồn, nước mắt. Cuộc sống xa nhà giúp mình lớn lên cũng như cho mình mấy cái tát vào mặt. Đời không màu hồng như mình tưởng, người tốt cũng không nhiều như mình nghĩ. Khoảng thời gian gần một năm không phải là nhiều, nhưng nó đã dạy cho mình quá nhiều bài học về cuộc sống, về bạn bè, về gia đình. Khi khoảnh khắc đếm ngược diễn ra, mọi ký ức của năm 2012 như những đoạn phim bắt đầu tua dần lại trong tâm trí mình. Từ những bước chập chững mới qua Mỹ, từ những phút giây cô đơn giữa một môi trường xa lạ, cho đến những giây phút vui vẻ với bạn bè mới, rồi lại cảm xúc cảm động sau một thời gian được gặp gia đình và bạn bè ở Việt Nam. Tất cả là những khoảnh khắc quý giá mà mình sẽ cất mãi trong tim. Cảm ơn mày 2012, mày đã dạy tao sau khó khăn bao giờ cũng là cơ hội và bài học, giúp tao thấy được ai là bạn và ai là bè, giúp tao mạnh mẽ, và cuối cùng giúp tao nhận ra gia đình là những gì quý giá nhất của tao. Cảm ơn mày 2012, tao sẽ không bao giờ quên mày
btw i have instagram right now ( @kunbeo) :)

Comments