Iphone diary 4

  Im moving to other apartment now so i really didn't have a lot of time to go anywhere this summer break. Well, at least, i had some free time to hang out with my kid Laina. We went to see a largest ferris wheel in US ( according to what people said), i have no idea about this Ferris except it's just a " ferris wheel" . Unfortunately, We weren't allow to ride it yet cuz it will be run on july 4th :(.Then We stopped by public market to grab a bunch of beautiful cherries and  headed to Red Robbin to check out "THE REAL HAMBURGER " - as my kid told me ( she begged me to go there.She claimed that Hamburgers in MCdonald's and Jack in the box are just fastfood. If i didn't know Red Robbin, i wouldn't know what American is ). Let's say the hamburger was quite good, i must admit that She was truly right. The hamburger came with blue cheese, crispy onion,delicious pork meet and BBQ sauce. Damn it, it was  more freaking delicious with berry tea. I already miss it!
some snaps from public market

Oh my god, cherriessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Laina's drink. I didn't remember its name, it seemed like a mixed drink of soda and lemonade
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  does it look so tasty?







Mine was berry tea
Me- in front of ferris wheel

My weirdo kid
Teehee!!!!


Comments