New day

             I've spent a horrible week. Bad marks, bad teachers, bad school and some crazy people . And my camera buddy is moving to Hai Phong - a far place.I miss her so much.However, the film roll of this week is cool, color from fujilm III is perfect.It makes very happy :).Now, i'm trying uxi 200 expired , i hope it gaves me a good photos.
            From last months, i've watched lookbook everytime.I created few posts my fav lookbook. I think this is a cool place to show how am i. Maybe i will creat my lookbook ( hahaha, i guest there won't any comments and favs, i has a damn style -_-' )
( my english is very bad , i'm trying to improve it , sorry)
....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
my camera buddy

Comments