My photos

        week ago, i bought my new film camera - pentax me super. And today, i brought my first roll that taken by  pentax to lab.The photos from pentax ( kodak plus 200) makes me disappointed, i don't know what happend with that roll? , the color is disaster . My feeling for photography disappear again  . I uploaded on flickr the photos that i think most beautiful in roll, but just 3 views :( .Now, this is my bad day.Should i stop taking photos?
    I have a lot of photos from my "disaster roll" to share, though i hate this roll so much but i wanna share something and have post on my blog :).Have a nice day
......
                                               PART 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lu coffe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Comments