Portland in film :)


I don't have a lot of film photos in Portland since there were probably 6-7 exposed photos ( damn, i'm already broke and the camera didn't like me neither). Anyway, Portland to me was quite peaceful and beautiful, although it's more for mid-aged  and elderly people. I prefer travelling for couple days to relax my mind than living there but hopefully, in the future, there will be at least one of my friends study in Portland  as an excuse for me to visit Portland ;).
Powell's bookstore. The largest bookstore in Oregon, they even have a map to find books since it's too large. 


Our last meal from food carts which are one of the things need to enjoy in Portland before going home

On link-rail.


Italian restaurant

too cute

Their China town compared to Seattle is larger and nicer but for some reason, not many people around here, even chineses.

Food carts






Comments