January 9, 2011

Woohoo!!!

             I'm just finished my first semester. Yeah, it means, This time is the best time to take photos, to hang out with my friends,  to do something that i haven't done yet
            I think i will forget Digital camera for while. Instead of Digital camera, film camera is a best choice. Becuz i have seen many many film photos on flickrs, on blogs. And all they are great. I can't describe how my feeling is when i saw those photos. I tried to forget digital camera many times and focused on film camera, but of course i coudn't do that becase of my waiting, i'm not a patient people . Waiting for film photos from lab is a happiest and hardest thing . Now, i have time , why don't i try again?
.......
         These photos i took when it was raining. On photos, these rain like snow.






    

1 comment: