Seattle winter storm

  • Pardon me for a bunch of snow photos below, it's just my love for snow is too big.
  • Seattle rarely has snow. Going back to when I first came to America, a month after living in Seattle, I got welcomed by one of the biggest snow storms in decades for Washington.  The snow built up to my knees, at the time, I was so naive to quickly believe Seattle was a snow land for me. Indeed, My next 5 years here, My beloved dream Seattle snow land never happen once again, ever... until 2 days ago, also melted as fast as a leopard chasing its prey. 😀
  • But well, I have snow photos.  The end!

( turn out east coast having a huge blizzard over there,  so  good luck and stay safe for everyone living there!)



before the show time






You realize you're old when there is no desire to dress up for snow photos but only concerning your warmth and making sure no faceplanting is needed. 





















Comments