random winter outfits 2016 (1)


 Like usual every year, my winter style hasn't changed too much since last winter, the only difference  is that I wore a little more maturethan last year ( or maybe not) Lol. However, every year, I try to step out of my comfort zone to try something new, Experiencing clothes that I never thought I would wear. For example, last year they were boots and I actually felt really comfortable in them. So This year I tried switching styles occasionally, and dress the style that I call " extreme minimalism " , which ironically isn't minimal at all :)) and totally out of my comfort zone.
 these are what I am talking about
=>



                                                                          Coat: Zara

Sweater & skirt: F21

i hope these outfits make sense of what "extreme minimalism" is to you because I don't even know how to describe the style, it's more like minimalism with a twist of vintage lady style. However, to most of my friends, the style that I call "extreme minimalism" is simply just me changing from leggings to skirts. :)))))))))))))))))))))

Come back to the style that is my signature for years and years ever since I've lived in America: Sweater, leggings, and boots. You never go wrong with these 3 items, especially if they are in black ;)




                                                                               Coat: Zara



Honestly, when I found this trouser, I was so happy. The reason isbecause finding the right pair of jeans or pants is a pain in the ass. I'm short, the painful truth that limits me from finding trousers and pants in America. they are either too long, too big, or fit my thigh, and get really loose at my waist.. However, ever since I discovered  Uniqlo in America, I saw the lights on my journey to find good pants, to make me become an office lady in my dream. As I expected, I found nice fitting dark grey trousers with a tight waist that doesn't make me too short despite it's a little bit long. My story is so beautiful, isn't it? The lady desperately looked for a good pair of trousers, she finally found one and they happily lived together ever after. The end :))))))))))))))))




Posing like a super model but in reality, I'm just a cute little dwarf.


                                                                 To be continued... :))))))))))))))))))


Ciao, 
Cun 






Comments