Tough month

 Since I came back to Seattle, i really didn't have time to write blog. Looking for place to live, dealing with " asshole" weren't good memories. Well, after finding out a place, i moved in without thinking how my life was gonna be.  The day I moved to new apt was christmas and holly mother, that was my nightmare. All my good friends came back to Viet Nam, some came back to island, some travelled like far far away. However, i decided to celebrate christmas with a friend but it turned out that she was stuck at somewhere.  Yup, i spent my christmas in my apt and had no food to eat since all the stores nearby were closed. Waiting for my neighbor to ask him whether i can borrow his wifi for couple days wasn't a memory that i will remember since he didn't come back that night. Okay, no internet, no food, lonely, sleeping was my only choice but seemed god wanted to challenge me. Before going to bed, there was someone who is groaning like having xxx and then at midnight, BOOM BOOM, two shootings happened near my apt but this wasn't a scariest part. Couple minutes later, a conversation between VietNamese on upper floor really freaked me out. Why? because there isn't any upper floor? Why?, because i'm the only VietNamese in this apt.I calmed myself that things happening were dreams but WTF, they weren't.
    Anyway, i'm so happy that the next day things have been better to me. The neighbor came back, I discovered a liar, friends came to pick me up for coffee.However, just moment ago, the shooting sound stil scared me but but still a good day!
Had pho before saying goodbye to my dear friend.


Coffe tonight

Bo bia as an apology from a friend


Christmas night


     

Comments