some silly things

     ( Skip this post if you don't like shopping)
    I haven't taken photo for month, i think i'm just too busy for my move and right now, it's the time to hang out with friends or gather in a dinning room with my parent. But this week, i have 2 photoshoots to go and 1 photoshoot i'm editing right now, i'm really excited about it cuz  i'm not a good photographer and my photography skill has been decreasing a lot. I was so supprised that someone has contacted me for the photoshoot, i really appreciate the opportunities they gave me, thought i'm not sure how these photos turn out but hopefully, all goes well.

Me, behind the scene one of my recent photoshoot.
     Anyway, today was really freaking fucking awesome day.  Finally i found these two checkered shirts i have searched for a long time.Although it's easy to find these such shirts but with this price, i coudn't dream anything better and one of my sisters, she gave me a most incredible present ever - a black leather bag.I had  considered buying a black leather bag ( trend :)) ) but its price is so expensive.  At the end of this month, god loves me so much :D. 

   



       

    This week is also a makeup week, i think. Firstly, i secretly bought for myself a powder pact  and a base cream  from Ohui which were recommended by my sister. Secondly, I still can't believe that my mum gave me a Makeupforever cream blush which has been in my christmas list for a long time.My mum, who is the person never allows me to use makeup at my age. She kept talking that makeup is really bad for my face ( that's why i hadn't used makeup until now) , although she uses makeup too. That was really surprised !. Now i have my own makeup collection.Yay Yay Yay !

Comments