Kita guni

      This week, i had 2 important birthdays. Both of 2 are my best sisters.But this one is almost my sibling.Luckily, she know that i like japanese's food so she took me to Kita guni restaurant. This restaurant is so japanese : decoration, waitresses, owner and also customers. We just ordered 2 dishes : a set of sushi, and japanese's pancake. I want to eat more but my stomach was full and if i had eaten it countinously, my stomach would have exploded. I ate like a eater machine , but my sister seemed that she didn't like it at all. I tried to shoot some photos about this restaurant but there were so many waitesses, and maybe they didn't like me to shoot so i thought : " ok, it's fine" but inside me, i thought " why coudn't i take this restaurant" . But after all this , this restaurant is worthy of visiting again.
       The japanese's pancake was pretty awesome. Although it was quite greasy but i love it. The appetizer were good too

       We both drank orange juices, because this were only drink we can drink in this restaurant. They just had wine, Ew...  This place made sushi weren't good but it still looked delicous right?
Some of  my sister's photos




             

Comments

Post a Comment