Happy birthday 18 sweet, my girl !

        Maybe it's too late to write this but
_  Even though you're not my sibling but you're better than that
 _  The first time i saw you, i thought that i don't like you
_   You always beside me me when i'm sad
_  I still remember these days that you and me took photo togerther
_ You re my good sister
_   My best model
_  And my best friend :)
        6,7 months later, i will leave here, and we will no longer have party, stroll.We will no longer have the day that you are model and i'm photographer. We will no longer ...   But just remember, i always remember you, you took a small part in my heart ( small but important :) ) . And even what will happen , what will change. I'm  beside you  , my girl !

 ......................................................                  
                                              Memories                                           
                                

Comments