Long delay ( part 2) - Winter outfits

 When I said I was a huge procrastinator, I didn't joke, unless I'm having ADHD that Idk, which I have been doubting based on my ability to focus on a task without getting distracted, but I'm guessing it's a thing for our tech generation, right ? 😦. It's now almost the same time that I had gone back to Viet Nam last year, and yet, I'm still sitting here trying to contract my brain's muscles into words. Mainly because I didn't read any books lately ( whoop, huge red flag) as I said sometimes before, just some brief news for the days, then go ahead watching youtube videos, listening to some podcasts/ stories, and ended up the day with either Instagram or Reddit, which obviously doesn't help in improving my literature skills. That's why I'm comforting myself by ... continuing this delay till who knows 😂... ( Jk). Well, you see,  I usually post my outfits of the current year on the coming year so this has been an achievement for me as I have been consistently posting these outfits right after the season is almost gone ( see, big improvement), though this is a real solace to me as the more I build up all the photos I have been taking in my HDD, the more uneasy feelings I put into myself. I used to have an OCD related to my oven, every night at my bedtime, I would check on my oven at least 10 times until I feel relieved for sure that nothing would happen, and somehow this OCD has been shifting to the pile of photos I'm looking at right now, which is also a good thing because in some aspects, this is like motivation to cure me to keep up with this blog.💪

sneak peak of the Vietnam trip that I plan to delay posting it forever 😂😂😂( hope you don't take my sarcastic joke seriously) and haven't- written-anything-yet- Taiwan - but- trust-me-I-ll-force-my-butt-down-this-weekend-to-do-it.








Coat: Mango










Skirt: Tailor
Sweater: Zara
Boots: H&M













Shoes: Nike air Huarache 
Hoodie: Hb's hoodie from H&M









Coat: Zara










Thrift shop leather trench coat with Forever21 faux leather Culottes and a square - toe flats I bought in Viet Nam, which you can find a similar here







Herringbone coat from Asos  - they still have size 0 and 2 on sale.
Shoes: Boohoo








Cardigan: Forever21


















Sweater: HB's from HM
Dress: Asos

















Pants: Thrift
Coat: Zara

















Coat: Zara
Top: Wephobia
Linen pants from Asos
and Sandals from Forever21












Me in real life.

Zara sweater with Teva platform. 

























Coat: Boohoo
Boots : H&M




















Comments