Tumblr

            Yeah, finally i have tumblr. I just created last night When i realized how Tumblr interesting is.
             2 days go, i still thought tumblr is something pullshit :)) . Because i don't understand how it is and how to use. I saw some flickers ' tumblr ( zi, Hip, from me to you, papertissue...). Their tumblr are wonderful but that time, i didn't think that i should creat tumblr . Just facebook and blog are enough.Sometime i posted some quote, link, photos on facebook and it makes my facebook like a mess. And yesterday, i went to see Harry Potter , i cried when i was hearing the quote " What a beautiful place to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend… Harry Potter.” - Dobby . I wanna post that quote on my facebook. But i think post it on facebook will make my facebook messier but i still posted it on face. And last night, i discovered tumblr, i thought " yeah,  i should creat my tumblr now".On the other hand, i'm closing my facebook for while, after finishing my first important examination , i will open it again.
      My tumblr : http://www.kunworld.tumblr.com/
      

Comments