kun's ilog: when laziness hits you //ootd//inspiration

So, according to my " original" plan, The final post of my East to West Coast road trip should be uploaded yesterday, yet I'm still sitting here typing these words with none of any road trip section being done.  The only good thing that comes out with this post is I actually sat down and read US history. Well, I took 2 history classes in college, one is US history and one is PNW history. Idk how I passed those 2 classes  and I would never know the mystery of it because the truth is, I don't remember a single 💩 except the story of American Indians in PNW were being chased out of their land and had to ran away, eventually ( I couldn't remember the middle part, prolly they surrendered or something..., ?), and the US government actually promised to return them to their land but then boarded them on a train and then sent them to a camp, they never had a chance to return or live on their land. That one stuck with me till now because of how the world sometimes could be that cruel. So yeah, yesterday, I picked up a book named " a short history of united states" by Robert v. Remini from the local library nearby ( thing never happens episode 1), and have finished half of the book ( things never happens episode 2) , and drew the map of where I have been in the US in regards to the landmarks of US historic events. Which turns out to be a pretty good leisure activity. ( things never happens episode 3) I should have done this sooner, while on the road at those particular places.  Just to clarify, I'm never a history or art person, I'm not interested in going to museums in general.  So I got that going for me, which is nice,  at least, I have discovered a new side of me in this week. :))

Anyway, I'll try to finish the road trip post, in the meantime, I'm gonna share with you some of the people/accounts that have inspired me a lot or just purely makes me feel happy when checking them out. I  had done this kind of post before, here is the link (though it contains more general of everything). That being said, I  haven't had a chance to feature some more. So here we are, my first 3 accounts that I really like.


  • Helena Hg, I know a lot of VNmese people know about her through a Vnmese popular entertainment & social news media website, she is certainly famous among Vietnamese Instagrammers. I followed her even before the Instagram time, I originally was just amazed by her beauty and style, she is prolly one of the first few people in Vietnam that have minimalistic styles. I have no shame to admit that a long time ago, I got my courage to try adding her as a friend on facebook, and instantly got accepted. That's really nice of her because usually, it's really weird ( at least for me) to add a stranger, more exactly, a stalker on facebook ( I call myself an admirer). As the time goes by, her Instagram became more beautiful with her travels all around Europe and places, and that's what most People know her for. I personally still love her as one of my inspirational muses, and If I'm ever being a photographer again, she is the one I won't be hesitating to ask for a photoshoot. 
              

  • Olivia_thai: I came across this account randomly a long time ago, she is Vietnamese, used to study and live in Portland. I believe I was following her because her photos were really beautiful and aesthetic, her photos indeed are very soft colorful, giving you the vibe of calm, gentleness, peaceful, and reminiscing me a Japanese vibe 🌱. The fact that she was living in PNW made me instantly click to follow her.   Honestly, I think her photos/Instagram/blog deserve way more attention, although I believe she already has over 1k followers, I still wish more people knew about her photos.  To sum up, I'm in love with her photos.
  • My third one is from a youtube account: Krist soup/Krist and Yu. I watched her videos a lot recently. I don't have a specific reason to like her, simply just that her videos are enjoyable and her video feed look so gorgeous, plus the contents of her videos as well as the way she edited her videos are very creative. My favorite ones are her recent vlogs in Japan, check her out when you have time!
that's all for now, 
phoo, what else
Oh yeah, my ilog :))

Homemade ramen.



Piroshky, again!

Ever since I cut my bang, I feel like I'm getting balder 😢 ( this is when you got bad hair stylist). 


       Sea Wolf bakery.  : very good croissants, some says their croissant as good as Paris, though I still think Mango coconut croissant from Fuji's bakery is the best so far. ( For Seattleites)





Nobody messes with my croissant. 😼
             Australian Pie company:   Flaky pies, quick breakfast,  interesting try if you live in Seattle

                                               
                                                 Corgi trend is happening everywhere.

Homemade Pho :))
         




This should be in the previous ilog. 

Asadero: A famous Mexican steak house in Seattle, I wouldn't recommend to anyone though, their service is A+ but the food is overrated. 
                     

                   

                           
         
                          

                         














Comments