The beginning of Fall!


This summer was a great thrift haul for me. It's weird that I used to be best friends with thrift stores back then. Now thinking about it, coincidentally, I stopped right after a friend of mine told me how her cousin dreamt of dead people asking to return their stuff back. This kind of story didn't really bother me since I've heard a lot, but she swore on it and claimed it just happened recently. Well, I guess Now this is a different story Lol. However, the reason for me not going to the thrift store anymore is my beloved value village near my place closed down and moved  far away. Although, there are several thrift stores nearby but there is none of them can hold my heart like value village LOL. Honestly, I'm not a person that is super scared of ghosts. If there is a  horror ghost movie, yes I will be freaked out. If there is somebody like people in the haunted house try to jump scare me, yes, I'll still be panic. But if there is real ghost appears, Nah, just sweating a little bit :))). Believe or not, I did saw ghost in front me , I even saw people who possessed by ghost ( the closest one would be my aunt) and I had lived alone for 5 years, I read reddit /nosleep or creepy/horror stories to sleep,  so no, I don't think real ghosts or any spirit would scare me in a mad way =))).

Anyway, this summer was a great thrift haul for me. Instead of throwing more money to find a good pair of jeans, I found a way back to my old love: value village. I originally came to value village for an old fashioned weigh scale. I don't know how and when, I ended up myself at clothing racks again :)). Though I didn't find any jeans that can both fit my wide and my length at women size, though. However, on the way to the cashier, I came across the kid's section. Ironically, I guess this clothing rack was born for petite people like me. So, in the end, my 4 hauls Levi's jeans are all kid jeans, 5-7$ each, fit me perfectly and are the most comfortable jeans ever. What I learned from that day was that don't ever give up, if being an adult can't suit you, you can go back to be a kid and don't be scared of clothing from death people!
















Comments