Video love (2)!

 It has been long time since i last posted. I'm too busy to finish  last process to transfer to university and driver's license, they are driving me crazy now, but thinking about not asking anyone for a ride and driving by myself makes me happy again. Anyway, after this post is gonna be a Portland post and
here are my video diaries these past weeks.


nhắng ❤️!  On the way go to Lake with my sister
Late night dinner with friends: Vietnamese food is always the best @kunbeo
Vegan time! My friend - Laina loves this place. She is like crazy about food here. Although this is vegan restaurant, their menu is quite diverse and i espically love their spaghetti with " fake" cheese!?
summer is the best as long as you are licking your favorite fl ice-cream while enjoy the sunshine
       Another day with my girl, we just walked around, had some fun, good brunch and laid down on bed playing xbox

          My favorite place to get breakfast- Portage cafe. All stuffs here are organic and they had buffet bar for French Toast ( YUM YUM :")). We ordered Egg benedict and custard lemon french toast , they were beyond delicious ( omg,  looking at this video makes me starving right now)

        WE walked to China town for food and turned out that they were celebrating summer festival. Too much fun, surprising and more importantly, many finger foods are just only 2$

Comments