Adventure to dessert land

      Spending time for my blog is never as hard like right now.  I feel like summer takes away all my energies and intelligence to write blog. Well, i have to say, i keep postponing my Portland post again. Instead, i'm gonna take you to one of my hobbies time: Coffee and pastries. As you may know, i only have 4 weeks left and then say goodbye to my best friends, so i try to spend with them as much time as i can. We put one goal together: try a new cafe/thing per week. One my our favorite discover is this place: Hot molten chocolate cakery ( i hope i remember it correctly). Anyway, i visited this cafe 2 times, one with my friends and one with my sister. The cafe didn't disappoint both the times. I especially  love their famous dessert : hot molten chocolate cake - a chocolate cake that has a crunchy crust cover super delicious hot chocolate inside in a small glass with a scoop ice cream , i'm pretty sure you would fall in love with this cake in first bite. I also like their butterbeer - yeah i know, Harry Potter. Hahahaha, when i looked at their menu, this drink was a first thing i really wanted to try. It is a combination of apple cider, ginger, peanut butter and sparkling wine...  ( apologize for my bad memory) but it tasted good, to me it's more like a ginger milk with rich flavor and TOO TOO perfect for winter. I think it's enough talking, here are the photos ;) and have a nice day you guys !
butterbeer



love their decoration!


They have a bunch of old polaroid photos!

This photo pumped into my eyes at first sight. It's just so beautiful!

Cream Brulee.

The rest photos under are taken by iphone at night. I'm more in Love with this cafe at night, although it was a little crowded





And photo of me, for so long not on blog

Comments