Video love !

  Instagram has just updated the video function. Honestly , I love it SO SO MUCH, although i kinda had a lot of troubles while filming. I have 2 videos till now, there are some in my phone but instagram bug never allow me to finish uploading them.
   The first one is my favorite one, i have filmed like 3-4 videos on that day and impossible to upload them. Anyway, It was a fun day, we took a long walk around our neighbor, had coffee in one of the most beautiful starbucks i have seen ( my opinion) , lunch at nice cafe and made some fun footages. The second one is the first video i made with this function, i love walking around  twilight time to see people doing. So in love with Seattle!
.
.
.
And bonus my troll face ;)

❤️ #instavid#vscocam#photooftheday#instagood#instadaily#love by @kunbeo
love the new video feature: Seattle at night ❤️ #instavid#photooftheday#instagood#instadaily#seattle#secondhome by @kunbeo


Comments