Since i'm not a professional chef and have no idea how to measure ingredients, i suggest you guys should check out these two recipes. The first one has both vietnamese and english recipe, it's pretty easy and simple to follow. However, it would be more delicious if you combine the recipe from first video with the second one, which is more sophicated a little bit but i forsure it will make your dish more wonderful.
And now time for my showcase. These tips below i got from my experiences and friends.Whether You follow or not, but believe me it's gonna make your noodle tasty
1. Beside all the ingredients in recipes, i add minced shrimp into mixed of pork, eggs,shrimp/crab paste and keep shrimp heads for broth, which really increases flavor.
2. i also add crab cake ( don't really know how to call it, you can see it in photo 2,3). I got this tip from one of famous crab noodles in my city
2. People usually use either shrimp or crab paste. However, coincidentally i discovered that if you use both of the paste, it will be more delicious.
4. Stir shrimp heads with onion and tomatoes to get tasty broth.
5. Add vinegar while boiling noodle to keep white. Drain noodle and wash with cold water right away ( i guess it's on package instruction, read it carefully :) )
Finally, Enjoy your dish~