i was tagged by my friend z 2 or 3 weeks ago. But too lazy to write and had many homeworks ( and don't wanna public my note on facebook ). Now, i have a free time so why don't i try?
    Rules : Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you so that they can read what you wrote. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.





1. I love my family

2.I'm  addicted to coffe

3. I wish i had a nice body

4. High school is my nightmare

5.I want to be head - hunter

6. I like travelling with my camera

7. I just eat a delicous food :))

8. I hate people who is unpredictable

9. I'm an unpredictable person sometimes

10. Photos is part of my life

11.I still miss my old - best friend who hurt me so much

12. Money is my big proplem

13.My boy friend is a cat

14 I had a damn accident and my arm was broken

15. I don't like vnmese songs

16. Instead of sitting in a coffeshop, i prefer going around my city by motorbike

17. I respect a people who have a same hobby with me

18.I can't live without internet

19. I like fashion .

20. I had a cat who has become a fox

21. I like sitting in the airport and watching handsome boys :X

22. I'm disappointed with my body

23. America and Europe  are my dream

24.My friends are important with me

25. East or west - home is the best

Sorry , i don't tag someone :(

Comments