Night dream

      
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
...
i go through this garden many times.Sometime they turn on the light, some time they don't.But when they turned on light, i didn't bring my camera.I was just standing in front of the gardent, and watching it. 5 days go, i had a chance to take the garden.They turned on the light again, and thank god, i brought my camera along with me . I didn't see the owner's garden. So I came into garden without the owner's permission, and took many photos.The garden was a paradise that i ' ve dreamt . Light was cover all things, i danced, ran ... I love this garden so much, i will come back it :) . And the kodak gold 200 don't make me sad, the color is cool. The only thing makes me dissapointed is my " measure light" =_=' so i have to improve my " measure light" now . See ya !

Comments

  1. sometime I go checking your blog. when I check you blog I have a special feeling. the feeling is so special that I can't tell you how special my special feeling is. because I can't tell you how special my special feeling is, I will say this : hahah.

    giỡn chứ sao rung nhiều vậy ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) em cũng chả biết,chắc do tay rung :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment