Hội An

        When i was a child, i never cared about Hôi An.With me, it's just a small town.But when i came to photography, Hoi An has changed my mind.Hoi An has something called " peace" and " old" .Things that u never know but you can feel by your heart .It has range of small old house and  many sweet bracelets.Of course, the foreign boys in Hoi An are my fav too :)) . I took many photos of HA , some of people, some of houses, or jewelry and my partners too .  I took it by my babies Canon kiss x2 and minolta srt 201 with kodak gold 200.The result of kodak gold 200 are ok , but i'm not happy at all, The color from kodak gold isn't my style. Maybe, the next time, i will try uxi 200 .
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
                                             And in film
                             
    

Hoi An


Hoi An
Hoi An

Hoi An
Hoi An

Comments